This Return Policy applies only to products that are listed on the website owned or operated by Nerd Store.
Following are Nerd Store’s return guidelines. All returns must meet the guidelines in order to the return policy to apply.
- All product returns need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Most products that are new and unopened can be returned to Nerd Store within 30 days.
- Products that are received by Nerd Store in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Nerd Store.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with a damaged, missing, altered, or unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without original accessories and packaging, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and other items originally included with the product.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please report us either on mail or through call and we will try to resolve the issue.
- Any product which appears altered, tampered, or customized in any way.
- Any product that is returned with writing or marking made by the customer on the original box.
- Request a return for refund within: 30 days
- Request a return for replacement within: 30 days
This is our Return Policy. For items covered by this policy, you must request a return within 30 days from the invoice date for this policy to apply.
Please review the notes specific to product return policy:
- A defective product that is returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at Nerd Store’s sole discretion, unless otherwise required by law. While we strive to adhere to our own standard RMA processing times, we cannot guarantee that these times will be met, especially in situations where the item must be sent to the manufacturer for repair. If you have a question regarding returning a product, please contact our customer service.
- It is highly recommended that you inspect the product upon delivery for visible damage. Item shipments require that shipping damage is reported within 48 HOURS of the product’s delivery. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any damage reported more than 48 HOURS after the product delivery will not be accepted by Nerd Store for replacement or refund.
- After delivery, please read all included documentation and/or contact the manufacturer directly to determine applicable warranty coverage, if any. If you need to return a product that was shipped, please contact Nerd Store’s customer service to obtain instructions on how to return the product.
Refunds will be credited back to your original payment method. If the original payment method is no longer available, Nerd Store will mail you a check to the billing address listed on your account.
For returns, for refunds, for items purchased as gifts, Nerd Store will issue you a refund in the form of store credit.
For products that are eligible for return for replacement, the product may only be returned for a replacement of the same item. We do not allow exchanges or returns for replacements for different items. If you would like to receive a different item, you would need to return the original item for a refund, in accordance with the Return Policy and then purchase the item you would like to receive instead of the original item.
If Nerd Store no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, Nerd Store will issue you a refund.
Product Return Procedures
To return a product to Nerd Store, you must obtain an RMA number within the applicable return period for the product. Nerd Store will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Customer should prominently display the RMA number on the shipping label as well as the RMA invoice on the box containing the returned product.
Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Nerd Store. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-sealable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
If any component of the returned product is missing, Nerd Store’s Return Procedure will be breached and Nerd Store may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component. Nerd Store will not refund the original shipping charges to the Customer. In addition, Nerd Store may assess a 15% restocking fee against the Customer’s account or deduct the fee from the refund amount on all returns, subject to the Return Policy and any product-specific policy. Nerd Store reserves the right to adjust the value of any item returned for refund to reflect its current market price, in which case the 15% restocking fee will be applied after this adjustment.
The return must be properly packaged to protect against damage in transit. Please note that any damage caused by mishandling, improper installation or product defacement will result in your return being denied and the product being returned to you.
Please allow 3-5 business days for your return to process after being received. For returns for laptops, notebooks, or desktops, please allow 7-10 business days for your return to process after being received. Due to item availability, some repair/replacement returns may be delayed or changed to refund.
If you have any inquiries regarding our Return Policy, please get in touch with us.
Call us: (833) 781-7667
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org